Franchising - Facts & Figures
Investment: The investment level required to engage an MBE business centre franchise is a minimum of $125,000 plus operating capital.
Financing: MBE currently offers 50% finance, to approved applicants.
Benefits of joining the MBE network:
- Site selection and lease negotiations.
- Assistance with interior layout and design.
- Budgeting, accounting and financial analysis programs.
- Buying power via global contracts with major suppliers.
- Advertising, marketing and promotional programs.
- Management consultation.
- Ongoing regionalised field and sales support.
- Global network for worldwide document distribution.
- Private intranet with online support.
- Global Web site and Internet presence.
- Research and development.
Our experience in the industry provides you with the necessary support to help you achieve your financial goals.
For more information about becoming an Australian MBE franchisee, please complete our online Inquiry Form.